This is the most popular tour combination in Costa Rica, as you get to experience the Rainforest from a bird’s eye view and also go deep in the paths, trails, rivers and lots of muddy roads in a transitional Central Pacific forest.
You will start with the 2 hour zip line on the top of the rainforest, which includes a 15 minute tractor ride up to the top of the mountain; you will then descend on a series of 14 platforms and 12 cables, including some of the longest in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific.
Once you finish the zip line it’s time to get dirty on our Jungle and River ATV adventure. This tour will give you a different perspective and views of the Jaco Beach area. Here we have it all: trails, mud, jungle, ocean views, rivers and the best guides to make this an experience of a lifetime.
- 2 hours zip line and 2 hours ATV.
- Bilingual guides.
- Insurance, safety equipment.
Fruits and water included on bolt tours (Natural swimming pool on the ATV portion).
8:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm.
Zip Line: Comfortable clothes, tennis shoes or strap on sandals, sun block, insect repellent.
NOW OFFERING TRANSFERS!
We provide transportation services from San Jose and throughout the Central Pacific area.
We can pick you up directly at the following locations, All San Jose Hotels, Double Tree Resort Hilton Puntarenas, Punta Leona, Villa Caletas, Los Suenos, Jaco Beach, Playa Hermosa, Esterillos, Quepos and Manuel Antonio.
PACKAGE 1: ZIP LINE + ATV OR BUGGY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit
– Drivers must be 16 years at leas
– Kids younger than 8 will have to ride on the Buggy
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately
– If the path is wet it can become very muddy
– We have bandanas available for purchase
– In the jungle and river insects are to be expected
– Insect repellent is available for sale