Welcome to the best Jungle & River ATV ADVENTURE in Costa Rica. This tours starts in our adventure center, where all the safety instruction are given by your bilingual guide , before you begin your journey you will have the opportunity to drive few laps on our specially designed private practice track.
We will then depart on this amazing adventure along jungle trails, following rivers and fun muddy dirt paths.
Time and trail conditions allowing, you can take a quick swim in our natural swimming pool, during the tour your guide will have water, and at the end of your Costa Rica ATV adventure, we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits.
- 2 hours ATV tour.
- Bilingual guides.
- Insurance, safety equipment.
- Fruits and water.
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Honda Foutrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour.
8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00md, 2:00pm and 3:00pm.
Minimum: 2 people
Duration: 2 hours.
- Extra clothes.
- Tennis shoes.
- Sunglasses and sun block.
- Swimming clothes.
- Credit Card for deposit.
- Drivers must be 18 years
- ATV passengers must be minimum 8 years old
- Buggy passengers must be minimum 4 years old.
- You may get dirty on this tour, please dress appropriately
- If the path is wet, it can become very muddy
- You are going into the jungle and insects are to be expected
- Insect repellent and bandanas are available for sale.
2 Hour ATV $70 / Passenger $20
ZIP LINE + 2 HOUR ATV
The most popular tour combination in Costa Rica, as you get to experience the rainforest from a bird’s eye view and also go deep in the paths and muddy roads in a transitional Costa Rican Rainforest.
- 2 hours Zip Line Tour
- 2 hours ATV Tour
Your Adventure Starts Here!
NOW OFFERING TRANSFERS!
We provide transportation services from San Jose and throughout the Central Pacific area.
We can pick you up directly at the following locations, All San Jose Hotels, Double Tree Resort Hilton Puntarenas, Punta Leona, Villa Caletas, Los Suenos, Jaco Beach, Playa Hermosa, Esterillos, Quepos and Manuel Antonio.